Suffering from Peeling or Cracked Skin …? Get Herbal Treatment For Your Fungal Infection
Fungal infections, which are also known as mycoses, occur when a fungal agent enters through the protective shield of skin on the body and establishes an infection.
Fungal infections can be classified according to the part of the body that is infected.
- A superficial mycosis is an infection that affects the outer layers of skin and hair.
- A cutaneous mycosis infects the epidermal layer of the skin, which is slightly deeper than the parts of the skin that are affected by a superficial infection. Cutaneous infections can also invade deeper into the keratinized layers of the nails and hair.
- A subcutaneous infection occurs even deeper in the body, in the dermis of the skin, the subcutaneous tissues, the muscle and the fascia.
- A systemic infection affects the organs of the body.
Symptoms of fungal infection
• Peeling Skin
• Cracked Skin
• Breakdown and Softening of Skin Tissues.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Skin Fungus
Use Apple Cider Vinegar :- Apple cider vinegar is great medicine for ringworm. Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic properties that will help the fungus to diminish.
Use Tea Tree Oil :- Tea tree oil is another great natural antiseptic and is known to cure fungal infections in the skin. Make sure that the skin is clean and dry before using any type of ointment on a fungal infection.
Use Hydrogen Peroxide :- Hydrogen peroxide is a great thing to have around the house. It is great for cleaning out infections in cuts and is also known to help clear up fungal infections of the skin.