According to Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, allergies are caused due to imbalance of all three dosha: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Symptoms According to Doshas
- Vata Dosha:- Vata skin is cool to touch, dry, dehydration
- Pitta Dosha:- Pitta skin is less tolerant, ruddy, warm to touch
- Kapha Dosha: Kapha skin is greasy, thick, more tolerant to skin.
- Herbs useful for skin ailments neem, giloy, manjistha, haridra.
- Ayurvedic supplements: Neem supplements
- Diet: Take healthy diet, take extra amount of water bitter substance to be taken regularly Avoid hot, spicy, fried food.
- Lifestyle: Avoid excess sun rays, avoid heavy chemical based creams, have pollution free surrounding, cover your face while going in dusty places.
- Yoga: Sarvangasana pranayama