This condition generally results in a receding hair line. One can suffer hair problem at any age.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Lack of proper nutrition
- Hereditary factors
- Unclean scalp, this leads to weakening of the hair pores
- Folic acid and vitamin B6 deficiency
Symptoms of Hair Loss
- Thinning of hair
- Falling of hair
- Development of bald patches on scalp
Natural Remedies for Hair Loss
- Boil 20-25 leaves of margosa in 4 cups of water. Cool and fitter the liquid and use this decoction to rinse your hair.
- Take 14-20 curry leaves, 3tsp soap nut powder, 2tsp green gram, 2tbsp fenugreek seeds, 2tbsp green gram, 1lemon peel. Grind the whole mixture, keep it in glass bottle. This mixture should be used as shampoo.
- Cut de-seed an Indian Gooseberry and blend it to pate. Squeeze the juice of paste. Add 3tbsp of lemon juice in the squeezed juice, apply this on scalp keep it for 30 minutes and wash it with normal water.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel half cup, castor oil 2tsp, fenugreek powder 2tsp, basil powder 2tsp, apply this mixture on hair, keep it for 30 minutes and wash with normal water.