- Massage your hair with coconut oil, as coconut oil contains, lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties, hence prevent scalp from infections.
- Massage your hair with extra virgin olive oil, as it contains Vitamin and mono unsaturated fatty acid, which prevents hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Massage hair with lavender oil, as it prevents hair loss and has properties antioxidants, antifungal and antiseptic.
- Massage hair with geranium oil, it helps to make hair shinny smooth and strengthening the hair, it also help in regulating the secretion of sebum from sebaceous glands.
- One should have flaxseeds, walnuts, salmon, soybeans as these have omega- 3 Fatty acids prevents hair fall, dandruff and itching dry skin.
- One should have pumpkin, sunflower seeds, pork, chicken, lean beef, seafood like oysters and crabs. These all contain protein which prevents graying of hair.
- One should have egg yolks, red meat, dark leafy vegetables, turkey, liver, dry fruits like raisins, beans, lentils, soybeans, liver, chickpeas, these all have vitamin A and c which prevents breaking of hair. One can also have carrots, sweet potatoes, papaya, pineapples, strawberries, broccoli etc.
- One should use Bhringaraj, Amla, Ghritkumari as Ayurvedic herbs for hair problem.
- Keep hair clean, do yoga and meditation.