It is inflammation and swelling of veins in the anus and rectum. Hemorroids are masses of tissues within the anal canal that contain support provided by the muscles and elastic fibres.
There are two types;
Internal: – The pile mass lie inside the rectum canal. It causes uneasiness while passing stool and can drain, if stool is hard.
External: – These pile masses lie outside the anus. These masses could be irritable and painful and might regularly drain if bothered.
- Pending long period of time (eg. Reading)
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea.
- Faulty howl function due to overuse of laxatives.
- Rectal tingling, blazing.
- Swelling around the anus from the aroused veins
- Bleeding plies throughout a solid discharge.
- A hard bump or bumps around the excretory of bodily fluid.
Piles According to Ayurveda
In ayurveda, heamorrhoids are called as ” Arsha Shoola” which means ” like needle pricking pain” . it is caused due to disturbance of any of dosha.
Vata:- Types of Hemorrhoids these piles are darken in color almost black and hard. Constipation is present and pain is acute.
Pitta: Type of Hemorrhoids, these piles are soft and reddish. Bleeding present excessive thirst diarrhea, fever are also present.
Kapha: Type of Hemorrhoids, these piles are big, soft and whitish in color. These piles are slimy to touch. The person has digestive problems.
- Avoid eating food that is hard to digest, eat foods that are light and easy to pass as stool. Eat more fiber, rich fruits and vegetables.
- Increase physical activity.
- Eat dried figs, soak dried figs in warm water overnight ant eat them first in the morning.
- A mixture of juice of lemon, ginger and fresh mint along with honey is effective. It improves digestion.
- Increase water intake.
- Papaya, mango seeds, turnip, rice, wheat, radish, ginger, onion and other fiber rich fruits.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of castor and milk will help soften the stool and reduce the pressure on the rectal walls and muscles.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, roast and blend and 1 teaspoon of unroasted cumin seeds, blend and powder and mix both and tale 1 teaspoon early in the morning with water.
- Radish juice is also effective.