Men’s Hair Loss: Herbal Treatments and Ayurvedic Solutions
A Common Problem
About 85% of men will have major hair thinning by the time they’re 50. Some guys start to lose theirs before they turn 21.Losing hair is far from being a modern concern, but premature balding is not good . The way we live our lives has more to do with it than genes or plain bad luck.
How stress plays spoilsport
Stress is one of the major hair fall reasons. A hair follicle needs energy to grow. Coenzyme Q10, found in whole grains, fish and meat, boosts the scalp’s ability to produce energy, especially in a cell’s mitochondria or energy factory. Stress causes oxidation, harming the hair health.
home remedies for hair loss or Easy ways to reduce hair fall
- Vitamins B3, B5, B9, and E (found in orange, spinach, broccoli and soya beans)
- Zinc (wheat, dairy, oats and egg yolk)
- Magnesium (milk, tuna, banana, cashews)
- Slowly massage your hair with hot oil (preferably coconut oil or almond oil
- Make sure you get enough protein by eating low-fat dairy products, and protein-rich vegetables (such as beans). Hair is made of a protein molecule called keratin and thus, proper dietary protein is needed to nourish hair.
- Eat yogurt and other vitamin B5-rich foods that may increase blood flow to your scalp and consequently, promote hair growth.
- Eat foods that contain vitamin B7 (also known as biotin), which may help promote hair grow. Foods to eat include eggs, fortified cereals, milk products and chicken.